January 26, 2019:
We had 40 attendees from all over Arizona at our ASCVPR Winter Meeting held at Banner Heart Hospital in Mesa, AZ.
- Our first speakers discussed the advantages of belonging to the AACVPR Registry.
- How belonging to the Registry helps with tracking outcomes and bench-marking the facility with other organizations across the country.
- Another topic on the agenda was ITPs.
- We also continued with our round table discussion among several Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab programs across Arizona. We all learned new ideas and got a chance to network with others in our field.
- Attending these meetings is a great way to earn CE's for continuing education and help improve your practice!
October 27, 2018:
We had a great turn out at our ASCVPR Fall Meeting held at HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Campus in Scottsdale, AZ.
- We had a round table discussion among several Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab programs across Arizona. We all learned new ideas and got a chance to network with others in our field.
- Several board members who recently attended the 2018 AACVPR Conference in Kentucky presented info that they learned.
August 4, 2018:
A few pictures from our ASCVPR Summer Meeting held at the Yavapai Regional Medical Center Wellness Center in Prescott AZ.
- Cheryl Vandemark, PT, MA presentation was entitled: 'Facilitating Healing in Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Patients Experiencing Chest Pain.'
- The title of Ruben Garcia's presentation was 'Leveraging Twitter to Stay Current.'