28th Annual ASCVPR Conference
Please join us for the 28th Annual ASCVPR Conference! This year's theme is 'College Days' because ASCVPR is working to build relationships with AZ's colleges and graduates! Wear your favorite college gear to the conference.
Saturday, April 4, 2020
7:30am - 4:30pm
Arizona State University
Health North Building
550 N. 3rd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
We have reserved a block of rooms for this event - click 'Register Here' button to find out more info. Special pricing for rooms is available through March 13, 2020.
- Keynote Speaker: Murray Low
- Pritikin Intensive Cardiac Rehab (ICR) and Cooking Demonstrations
- Lung Transplant Process
- PFT Interpretations
- Resistance Training
- Poster Presentations
- Networking Social Event after Conference
YOU SHOULD YOU ATTEND BECAUSE...
- You want new Cardiac/Pulmonary Rehab learning opportunities
- You want to network with other Cardiac/Pulmonary Rehab professionals
- You want to earn CE's in your field
- You want a chance to win prizes (including an AACVPR membership!)
Must Register Online
For more information, click 'Register Here' button below.