ASCVPR Fall Online Conference Sat. Oct 17 from 10-1:30
We will be using Google Meet for this online event - click red button below to connect.
- AACVPR Response to COVID-19 and Operating Safely - Dean Diersing, MS, RCEP, EP-C, EIM3, CCRP, FAACVPR from AACVPR National Organization
- Exercising with a Mask-Best Practices, Feasibility and Considerations - Lucy Williams, MS, EP
- Round Table Discussions: Cardiac Rehab Operations during the COVID-19 Pandemic - Moderated by Lauren Egercic, EP, ACSM-CEP, CCRP
- Wearable Technology in Cardiac Rehabilitation - Joe Hitt, PhD, Founder GoX Labs
- 2020 Exercise Science Updates in Cardiac Rehabilitation - Ruben Garcia, MS, CEP
Please check in about 10 minutes early to ensure you are able to connect to the event - keep microphone muted when you are not talking, and camera on so you can see presentations online.
ASCVPR has applied to AACVPR for CE Credits for this event.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Marilyn Klingler, RN, BS, MEd - Author of the book: Triumph over Lung Disease. How to Regain Breath and Vitality
'Virtually' no reason not to attend the AACVPR 2020 Conference
Click here to find out more about the AACVPR 2020 Annual Meeting being held virtually on Sept. 30-Oct. 2! Discounted rates for 3 or more from your organization, and great rates for emerging professionals new to Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab!! Check out link below:
Check out the pictures from the 2020 Day on the Hill!
Holly and Janelle went to Washington, DC to participate on the Day on the Hill event and help our legislators to understand the importance of US House Bill HR 4838. See pictures from their trip here.
Take Steps to Advocate Now
Contact Your Representatives and US Senators with Customizable Letters
AACVPR has made it easy to become an advocate for CR and PR services. Click the button to find links to pre-drafted, customizable letters to contact your U.S. House representative and advocate for bill HR 4838. Just 5 minutes and one letter could make a huge difference! Show your support for the life-changing effects of CR/PR!
Janelle and Holly will be attending the Day on the Hill in Washington, DC in early March to help ASCVPR Advocate for bill HR4838!
ASCVPR's January Newsletter is here
Who can join?
Any health care and/or rehabilitation professional who has an interest in or whose work involves cardiopulmonary rehabilitation and or preventive medicine is welcome to join AACVPR/ASCVPR.